Please read the following Registration Information before jumping down to the registration form.
Who is Eligible for Registration?
Applicants who are in good physical and mental health; and 18 years of age or older are eligible for our courses. Teenagers may attend some classes with a parent or legal guardian also attending that class. Please contact us for more details.
What Do I Need to Know About Registering?
Directions to our location are given out AFTER registration in a class. There are no travel directions posted on this website.
Private classes during weekdays may be available. Please contact us for details.
Advanced Survival Training operates on a first come, first served basis; and has limited enrollment in each course.
If a course or courses are full when we receive your registration, we will contact you.
To register, please completely fill out the registration form, sign the waiver and submit the registration. If you are paying online, use the payment buttons to use your existing Paypal account or a credit card. If you are paying with a check by mail, please mail it to Advanced Survival Training so that we receive it at least 7 days before the class begins. Payment by mail can be in the form of a personal check, cashier's check, money order or traveler's check.
Please make all checks payable to Advanced Survival Training.
The class price already includes a $30.00 non-refundable deposit for ONE DAY COURSES. The non-refundable portion for LONGER COURSES is $50.00. Upon enrollment, a course information and acceptance email; map and gear list will be sent to you along with any other relevant information about the course.
- If you need to cancel, the tuition can be transferred one time toward another course, provided we are contacted SEVEN DAYS OR MORE BEFORE the course that you were scheduled to take. If you do not wish to transfer the tuition to another course then we will return the tuition minus the $30.00 deposit for ONE DAY COURSES, minus $50.00 for LONGER COURSES.
- If you cancel six days or less before the course or you do not show, you will loose both your deposit and tuition.
- In the event that a course is canceled by us, we will refund all money received including your deposit or put it towards another course of your choice.
- In the event that we do not get enough enrollment to run a class, you will be notified shortly after the Registration Deadline, and we will refund all money received by us, including your deposit; or you can put it towards another course of your choice.
There are two ways to pay: 1) Fill out the online registration form, submit it on our site, print out a copy, then mail a check for the full payment to us within 7 days; 2) Fill out the online registration form and then use PAYPAL to pay by credit or online banking.
- Our registration deadline is THREE DAYS BEFORE the first day of that course if you are paying and registering online. The deadline is SEVEN DAYS BEFORE the first day of that course if you are registering and paying by mail.
- If you are registering close to the registration closing date, please call us to make sure there is room.
- Although there is a registration deadline before each course, you may call or email to check for openings due to last minute cancellations.
Quick Check List for Registration
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Sign Waiver
- Send Registration Form with signed waiver and Full payment for course to us within 2 weeks before the course
- Once your Registration Form is received by us, and we have been paid online or we have received your check in the mail, we will send you a confirmation note along with directions, instructions, a map & list of gear that you need to bring
- Please remember to confirm with us that you have received the above information